Being With Them




Action Kamen Kids..=)

JejAka Kacak...

We with Abg LOng

HAng Out girlS daY OnLy..~

HeaVeN lUnar

JungLe Tracking..





PuNk

Abg Long

MAma Bunna
MIra

AdIk
Director

Chea
Farhah
aBg Woo
EylAh
ALiP
Aoz
KAk NiK
KAk Jemm
SumieY
Ain
Kak Ain
kak Long
Yong
Ja
Bro
JeyHA
Nak EmiN
WawA
Eyda
AngoH
Sya
SaRah
AwiS
KAk NAna
Azy
Da TwIns
Kak MAwaR
Yaya




I never thought I would find a friend so great and a friend so kind. I look up to you in every way because I learn something from you every day. Without you I don't know where I would be but you are still here by my side my dear friends. Friends with me you deserve so much more than I can give but without you I wouldn't live. You've given me more than money can buy and for you I would give my all and I would die. This feeling I get stronger every day hoping not to screw it up, I always pray..I know we have problems every now and then but once its fixed our friendship is better ten times and I want you to know that I truly do care even in fights when I say things that aren't fair. You're an angle from Allah s.w.t up above and I thankful for your understanding LOVE because when you're around everything seems right, and for you guys till the end, I will fight for our friendship. It doesn't matter what you do or say because you will be my friend anyway. I know the real you that's down deep inside and in you, I'll always confide. thanks for being the friends you are..you're my best friends, an angel by far everything in you is an inspiration to do great and you'll be loved by all cause that's your fate! So never stop being the the real and wonderful you. Because I'll always LOVE you guys..dear friends remember this:



I LOVE all of you and I'll always care! Love you guys a lot..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment