be Like Him...*spongebob squArepAnts*



toNite..2nd group persuade presentation..I was really admired with Pija presentation..best..& I like it..it is about SPongebob Squarepants..Pija persuade us to be like spongebob..hehe.. can I be like you spongebob??..it will be a lot of fun if jd spongebob kn? x stress..happening je..buat org lain happy with us..bahagiakn? ok now...something new information bout spongebob..rupe nyee his age is 16-25 years..huhu..br tahu..if before I just layan je cite nie..die seriously comel..suke mate die, hidung die, mulut die, and sume laa...hehe..=p Spongebob happy go lucky..live under pineapple because he love sweet and nice smell..I lovin it too...as you all know his best friends is Ptrick Star. I love Patrick too..huhu..wne Pink attractive..hehe~ spongebob always think positive++, funny, friendly, and byk lg positive value of spongebob.. actually I just realize that everyone should love this cute character.. anyway thumbs up for the person who create spongebob...=)


~ xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment